During our workshops essential aspects of preparing a paper for publication are discussed to encourage and equip participants to submit their papers for publication. Discussion will centre on:
- What makes a paper worthy of publication
- The role of the literature
- The role of clinical material
- How ideas may be justified
- Developing and presenting one’s ideas
- Choosing a title and writing an abstract
- Possible obstacles to beginning and finishing a paper
- The process of submitting papers and being reviewed.
Watch here a short video about writing a psychoanalytic paper for The International Journal of Psychoanalysis.