The International Journal of Psychoanalysis (incorporating the International Review of Psycho-Analysis, founded in 1974 by Joseph Sandler) is a fully peer-reviewed journal published online and in print form 6 times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
You can purchase an annual individual subscription to the International Journal of Psychoanalysis by paying a one-time fee of USD$270. This year’s special offer will also get you free electronic access to last year’s (2020) issues.
An up-to-date and cutting-edge publication, the International Journal of Psychoanalysis is also available through an App and through the publisher’s online platform, making new and exciting content just a click away! Information on how to proceed will be sent to you once having subscribed.
The App offers to browse and read IJP articles with:
- Immediate and convenient access to the latest articles anytime, anywhere.
- Customizable search of psychoanalytic literature in the Journal.
- Download and saving of articles to read offline.
- Sharing with others via different channels, including email and social media.
- RSS feeds to be notified of new issues as they publish.
*Note: You will be able to access it by using the same login details that will be sent to you to access the publisher’s online platform if you are a new subscriber, or by using the login details you already have if you are a subscriber who is renewing their subscription.
To join, you just need to follow the below instructions, fast and straightforward it only takes a few minutes:
- Click here to register/ log in with PaDS.
- Once you have registered/ logged in please do update your Billing and Main addresses if necessary by clicking on the “Change your details” button. Once this is done please do go back to your Home Page and click on the “New IJP Order” button.
- On the next page please do select “JV101” to get your subscription. If for environmental or other reasons you prefer not to receive paper copies by post then please do untick the box next to “Environmental Opt out from receiving printed copies”.
- After having read the Terms and Conditions do tick the box to confirm you agree with those.
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your credit card details and click on “Confirm”.
If you are unsuccessful, please contact email@example.com and provide details of your name, address, e-mail etc.