During our workshops essential aspects of preparing a paper for publication are discussed to encourage and equip participants to submit their papers for publication. Discussion will centre on:
- What makes a paper worthy of publication
- The role of the literature
- The role of clinical material
- How ideas may be justified
- Developing and presenting one’s ideas
- Choosing a title and writing an abstract
- Possible obstacles to beginning and finishing a paper
- The process of submitting papers and being reviewed.
Watch here a short video about writing a psychoanalytic paper for The International Journal of Psychoanalysis.
IJP PRIZE WINNERS
We received a large number of submissions to this year’s IJP Prize for the best paper related to the coronavirus crisis. Thank you to all the authors who submitted. The standard was high and it was a pleasure to read all the papers. We are delighted to award the prize to two papers:
Covid 19 in five acts, by Piotr Krzakowski
Playing and virtual reality, by Monica Bomba, Monica Bomba, Johanna Velt and Julia-Flore Alibert
The papers will be published in issue 1 of next year. Congratulations to the winning authors!